Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring 2014 Services and Price List

I am finally back after an extended maternity leave (my second child was born 2012).  I am very pleased and excited to return to my passion...photography.  I am continuing to work on a small scale, offering wedding photography for small, intimate occasions only and focusing mostly on outdoor sessions.  By doing this, I am able to eliminate costs associated with lighting equipment and offer you a variety of sessions at very reasonable costs.

Services and Price List
30 minute outdoor mini-sessions - $50
1 hour engagement session - $100
1 hour senior sessions - $100
courthouse wedding and 20 minute mini session - $150
Special Occasions (up to 3 hours) - $200
Small, Outdoor Wedding and Reception (up to 5 hours) - $300

Hi resolution images delivered on CD or flashdrive








No comments: